I finished the Christmas dresses just in time for church today. I think they turned out so cute! It was nice to receive some compliments on my handiwork too. I need to get Hayden's necktie done this week. Wish me luck, because I'm nervous!
And as a bonus, two pictures from our race on Thanksgiving morning. My run is staged, just in case you couldn't tell. I can't wait to run tomorrow because I'm feeling SOOOOOOO fat. I had a lot of pie this weekend, and I don't love pie.
Up tomorrow: Advent calendar reveal.
Amy
8 comments:
What, you made Kara cry? Good job.
congrats on posting daily in nov. you did it. and the skirts look cute. i'm thinking you need a matching one as well. if you're feeling fat, just remember vertical stripes are quite slimming.
Red Rover, Red Rover, I'm sending my fabric right over. (Haven't started yet. Need skirt tips.)
Love the race pic. Really? Staged? No way. ;)
Those skirts look really cute! Way to go. Gaining weight around the holidays is to be expected, no worries! I'm not a big fan of pie either. I do love plenty other desserts though!
Awesome sewing work, the girls look adorable. I really like your fireplace mantle too!
Love the action shots;)
The dresses turned out darling!
I don't love pumpkin pie, but apple is a different story entirely!
Very cute dresses!
BTW, I have loved your post-everyday-month! I looked forward to each post, and I could have commented on each! It was fun to get to know you better and see all the fun things you've been up to. But I'm sure you're glad it's over! :)
Post a Comment