Because I get to watch college football! : ) Just got home from a day trip to Portland and we recorded three games, so this will be fast. I really like Portland. Wish it were closer. I don't like waiting an hour to eat at The Cheesecake Factory, but I do like eating with good friends. Thanks to Mandy and Michael for hanging out with us again, and watching our kids while we went to the temple. No protesters there, but there were quite a few in our fair city today. But that is another post, and one I'm not going to do.
Have I told you lately I'm soooo nervous for the BYU/Utah football game next weekend. It's going to be a nail biter! Go Blue!
Amy
PS -- Yes, this is a lame post. I don't expect any comments.
4 comments:
Cheesecake Factory: over-rated
Here's a comment for you. :) I want to hear about the protesters.
Go BYU!
Thanks for coming . . . we had a great time! Dinner was worth the wait.
I forgot to tell you a funny. When Hayden and Seth were playing computer, every time H would get excited he'd yell "Go Cougs!" I thought that would make you guys proud.
I hope the BYU vs. Air Force game was one that you recorded....did you see me on TV??? I was there cheering loud for the Cougs!
Post a Comment