Oh, did you see the bonus picture? That's the dress I made for Kara. It took me just a day or two. It was so fun to do because it was mostly making the skirt. I bought the turtleneck and connected the two. Anna, my craft/sewing coach, found the pattern and the material. I'm making a matching skirt for Jillian (she has a matching turtleneck too), and a necktie for Hayden. I hope that goes well. I'll post pictures of the finished products when all three of them are looking so adorable. Kyle Carrot, however, does not care for this dress at all. What a Scrooge! Maybe I should make HIM a tie. I don't have any good books to read right now, so I'm glad to have a good project.
Decided to skip Twilight. I'm saving my movie money for James Bond! He's much better eye candy. Did I say that?
Amy
8 comments:
I'm skipping Twilight too. Australia looks good though . . .
Cute bag! And I'm loving that dress! Please pass along the pattern info. My little girls would love it!
Your dress turned out so cute!!! You did a great job. Tell Kyle to jump in a lake! I think you should make him a matching tie and make him wear it to church....heehee!
Darling new purse! You choose wisely!
I love the new purse! It's way cute. As for Twilight, I agree. James Bond was awesome!!!! It was worth it to see, definitely. You can read my blog to see my thoughts on Twilight and the comments section too to see what others thought.
Cute! You will be so chic now! (not that you weren't before)
Such a cute bag, and I so love the dress! I would love the pattern, where did you/Anna find it? I'm thinking my girls need matching dresses. You hair looks really cute too, by the way.
Good bag choice. I need to take some fashion tips from you. That dress is adorable--I'll show all my peeps who have girl children. I don't think anyone here would look that great in it.
Tres magnifique--the purse and your hair. I am encouraged by you saying the dress didn't take too long. I have yet to start.
Post a Comment