Kenandamy! I know who this is -- Amy Po! I will email you soon with details on your Christmas music prize.
Jillian had a little piano recital on Friday night. It was in the home of her new piano teacher. She did very well, but didn't want me taking pictures. I snuck one in. Here are some of the rest of our fam at the recital too. I am pleased with her progress in piano and hope that she continues. And I really love her 30 minute piano recitals. So much nicer than the 2 hour affairs of my youth. : )
The only shot of Jillian I could get before she noticed I had the camera.
The official race results are in. My time? 2:00:25. That's 25 seconds off of my goal. Do you think I could have shaved 25 seconds off somewhere? Yep, I could have. Oh well! Nothing I can do about it now. Let's just say that next time I run a half marathon I will be more prepared, and I will finish under 2 hours. Always nice to have a goal!
I didn't end up finding a bag I liked on my shopping trip on Friday, so I'll try to find one tomorrow. It's a tough decision! I know you're all just WAITING for me to get one. Try to be patient.
Also, I've been invited to see Twilight tomorrow with a couple of ladies. I have no idea if I want to see it or not. Is it worth a few bucks? Advise, please, if you've seen it.
Amy
9 comments:
Wait, are you telling me that you had a friendly offer to go see a movie with other women near your age?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You've made friends!
WOW...I can't believe I'm the lucky winner!!! I can't wait for my christmas music surprise! You are so fun.
I heard Twilight was low-budget and not great. This from some ultra fans who paid $13 to see it on the large screen, opening midnight showing. I haven't seen it yet, though. It might be fun, just for the friend/girls night aspect.
I LOVE the look on bean's face. So prim. I can just imagine her about to introduce her piece or something. Cute dress on her too.
Your haircut is darling. The jaunty camera angle is nice too.
The pictures made me miss you guys SO much. Can't wait to see you one day.
And boo hoo, why didn't I win. DRAT that Amy Po. ;)
http://osness.blogspot.com/ Here's a link to my friend's blog (she saw the movie and reviewed it) I have heard it wasn't great, but entertaining. Might as well go just for fun!
Congrats on the race! I really admire someone who can run that long, I get bored after 30 min :) Don't be scared about the cookies, they are delish and there is no guilt, double yummy! How was Twilight?
I'm taking Christina and her friends to see Twilight soon. I'd be happy waiting for DVD, but I think it will be hilarious watching it with a bunch of pre-teens. My sister saw it and laughed at how cheesy it was. She said it's definitely geared toward the teens. There's hidden stuff for the fans like a Stephenie Meyer cameo. Worth $5? I don't know, but if I wasn't going with C & pals, I'd see it with friends.
I'm going to go to the movie just for fun... Why not? You suffered through the books, what's two more hours? :)
I'm holding my breath for the bag reveal!!!
Awesome job on the race, by the way. I am NOT a runner, so I can only marginally appreciate your time. I admire you most for just running!
That's so funny that she wouldn't let you take pictures. Sounds like fun though. Check my blog for my take on the Twilight movie.
I haven't seen the movie yet, but we are going next week for GNO. From those who have seen in, it's not bad. My sister-in-law who is a movie freak totally loved it, so what can it hurt? I did love the books, so I am looking forward to seeing how it compares.
Post a Comment