From the Pea, regarding Asparagus (right after she tripped for the 4th time in 10 minutes):
"Babies aren't the smartest things in the world are they, Mom?"
From the Bean, at the computer. Set up: Bean wanted to play a computer game and use the headphones. I told her to get them out of the drawer and plug them in. She replied "Who do you think I am, Hayden? I don't know how to do that stuff." So funny and so true! Hayden is a whiz on the computer already.
And two shout outs tonight:
One to the weather, which was about 64 degrees and sunny today. Wow! Is it really almost December?
Two to the Oregon Ducks, who gave us a team to cheer for today. Nice win, guys!
Only two more days of posts, and then I'm going AWOL for a bit. Hurrah!
Amy
2 comments:
Not AWOL for too long, I hope. It's been fun to know that there will always be a new post from you. (It only took me about 10 days to figure out what was going on. I must have missed your first post about the challenge.)
I'm with Polliwog! Also - hilarious comment from Bean. same was true for our family. If there was ever a problem with anything electronic we ran to my youngest sister. I would come home from college and look for my 7 or 8 year old sister and ask her to help me figure out the VCR hook up with the t.V. What is it with these whiz kids? Harrumph!
Post a Comment