Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fancy Footwear

I picked up these little foot warmers at Target yesterday. They were on sale and made of material I like. I'm not so much a cat fan, or a little kid-like slipper fan, but I couldn't pass these up. Why? Because I knew that Kara would love them. Sure enough, several times a day she bends down to say "mow" (which means meow) and pet my slippers. She especially loves touching the nose. As a bonus, she also points out the eyes and ears, so they are a learning tool too. Other options include pandas, sock monkeys, and really freaky looking pirates. The older kids keep stealing them, so I think they're the "It" slipper of the season. You saw them here first, people!

4 comments:

Angie said...

LOL, those are quite interesting. I'm glad that the kids are enjoying them so much. Maybe I'll have to check them out.

Unknown said...

You fashion trend setter, you.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to get me a sock monkey pair of slippers. Those are great!

Michael Family said...

I think they are cute! I got Katie some pink fuzzy ones that kindof look like ballet slippers. She loves them because they are pink. I bet she would go for the cat ones though.