Thanks, Melissa, for the idea! Hope you don't mind I stole it. With blogging every day this month, I'm bound to be looking for good post ideas.
Five Joys
1. Being with my family
2. A really good piece of dark chocolate
3. A great book
4. Naps
5. The exhilaration I feel after a good run
Five Fears
1. The moral demise of America
2. A major catastrophe that causes me to lose my home and rely on my 72-hour kit
3. Home invasion
4. Someone abusing my kids
5. Losing my husband
Five Obsessions
1. Brushing my teeth
2. Having the dishes done before I go to bed
3. Exercise
4. Having pictures hung straight on walls
5. Blogging : )
Five Surprising Facts
1. I have very bizarre dreams. I still have dreams that I am in high school to finish one more class. Sometimes I'm naked, sometimes I'm not. Just the other night I dreamed I was riding in a flying school bus which was driven by Warren Buffett.
2. I used to be a pretty good dancer -- ballet. In my head I'm still an excellent dancer.
3. I am a super fast reader.
4. I almost changed my major from English to Geology in college. What stopped me? Calculus.
5. Boy, I'm boring. I can't even think of 5 things. Hmm . . . How about I once knew how to run a Ferris Wheel and a carousel. That's surprising!
Five Wants
1. A new digital camera
2. A total shoe makeover
3. My hair to grow really really fast
4. World peace/the millennium to come
5. A sickness free pregnancy (no, that is not an announcement)
Happy Weekend!
Amy
1 comment:
We have a mutual distasted for calculus. In fact, fear of calculus stopped me from being a Nobel prize winning physicist.
Post a Comment