No, not the boudoir shots I was teasing you about. Rather, a family photo shoot we did in August when we were in Spokane. During the hottest week of the year. We stayed at my parents' house. They don't have air conditioning. I was sweating the whole time I was getting ready, and certainly during the shoot, but somehow it all worked out. We had to go to the mall afterward to cool down. Whew! Here are some faves ("some" meaning 20):
I have the b/w ones of the kids laughing in black frames in the family room. They look so good, and they make me so happy. What attractive children I have. Not to mention my husband . . .
You really do have a beautiful family! I love the b&w pics, and I'm sure they are stunning in your family room. It blows me away how grown up the kids are looking, too.
8 comments:
I love the laughing pics. What a fun series. And I cannot believe how much your oldest has grown up. Is she the same height as you?
Very cute!
Aw, they are cute. Hayden looks so old!
Nice family photos!
super fun. you and kyle still look so much like you did back in the day.
Aw, so fun to see your family all growing up!! I love the one of you and Kyle! Love you guys.
Those really are great pictures. It makes me want to get new ones done. What a beautiful family you have! I love your shirt too, super cute!
You really do have a beautiful family! I love the b&w pics, and I'm sure they are stunning in your family room. It blows me away how grown up the kids are looking, too.
Post a Comment