Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Something in the water . . .

In the last day I have heard of four women in my neighborhood who are pregnant, and two other friends who don't live near me. Then someone asked me if I was pregnant, since it seems to be going around. The very firm answer is "Heck no!" : ) These pregnancies seem to go in waves around here. It could be something in the water, or the fact that we are all of child-bearing age. Anyone else out there in the blogosphere want to make an announcement? I'm dying to know!

Amy

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I have an announcement . . .

I am in so far over my head with my darling three, that I can not even THINK about having another without feeling ill.

That will be all.

Anonymous said...

It's in the water here, too, but so far nobody is sharing that water with me. For now I'm perfectly content with my two.

mama bear said...

I'd say stick to bottled water from now on - that's what I plan on doing as soon as this bun comes out of the oven!!

Maren Hansen said...

Okay, so aren't you going to spill some names???