Now things are in full swing for the new year. We bought Kyle a suit today for his interviews. Those will probably start at the end of January. This week Kara started on rice cereal. I think her 18 pound body requires more than just milk. She's taken to it like a pro. She hasn't taken to sleeping 7-8 hours straight like a pro, but I should have her back on her schedule in a day or two. Until them, I'm feeling kind of tired. School starts Monday for the kids and I can't wait! I have lots to do and it's too tempting to just drop it all when they're home. Never fear, though, they're next vacation is in seven weeks, and they have two holidays off between now and then.
The internet is being positively slow uploading the rest of my pictures, so I will post them another day. Have a great weekend!
Amy
PS -- Day 4 of my holiday detox. Going well so far, but as I was watching Kyle munch on candy tonight so nonchalantly I really wanted a treat. But I am already feeling better, even though I'm not getting much sleep, and I think my no treat diet is the reason. I'll just stockpile my chocolate for later, right? I did discover Chocolate Chex. Only 8g of sugar per serving, and a nice cocoa dusting on some of the Chex. Is that cheating?
The kids in front of Scott and Jill's grand tree. So cute, huh? Pretend you got this picture for our Christmas cards.
Hayden, Jillian, Connor, and Sydney act out the nativity story on Christmas eve. Not pictured: Kyle as the donkey and Kara as baby Jesus. They must have been in makeup or wardrobe getting ready.
My best gift -- a kiss from my cute husband. He is so against kissing in public. Is this public?
The girls after three hours of present opening -- why are we still smiling??
1 comment:
Ya, that's pretty public, Kyle. Now we all know you kiss your wife. Scandalous! I know what you mean about stockpiling your chocolate. I made a double batch of those fudgy toffee bars last night (it was a measuring error and that's the only way I could fix it), so I ended up putting batch #2 in the freezer for chocolate-friendly days in the future. Hope you feel less tired one of these days! There's just nothing like chocolate to pick you right up...just kidding! Don't do it!
Post a Comment