is taking over our house. It goes by the name of CLUTTER! Here is the evidence that the organism exists, in case you've never witnessed it in your own abode.

It begins as objects mysteriously find themselves in places they don't belong. They try to disguise themselves as useful and organized, but secretly they create chaos in the space around them.

Children often bring home smaller bits of the organism from school, spewing clutter all over the house with little regard for areas they are infecting.

Clutter likes to breed in receptacles purchased for the express purpose of appearing organized. Beware of its haphazard regard for cleanliness and order.
Today I am going to conquer my clutter. I'm going to recycle, throw away, reassign, and purge several areas of junk. This organism is going to be eradicated from at least a small part of my house. I'll have to bring in the big guns for the basement.
Here's one are I already finished:

There are few things that can keep me from my decluttering. Here is one of them:

Wish me luck! I am off!
Amy
4 comments:
Go Amy! The sworn mission of the Deehr women is to conquer clutter!
PS: Kara is cute. :)
Amy, this is one goal I think I can do with you (none of this no sugar stuff). I started de-junking the other day too. The last thing I want to do is de-junk while we are trying to pack or worse, bring it with us!
There's not a better feeling than when you get rid of junk and clutter. Way to go! (Though yours doesn't look that bad!) Your pantry looks great. Can you come and do mine next?
And mine after Amy's?
Post a Comment