Is an old friend, my Brother sewing machine. We're going to be spending a lot of time together the next week or so as I buckle down and finish some sewing projects left undone far too long. The main one is the top to my Michigan quilt. Many of you are proudly displaying yours, but mine is still in squares. Those squares will have borders in the next day, and then they will be sewn together. I hope it all turns out okay; I've never actually done this part before. You can also see pieces of my yet-unfinished Halloween calendar and turkey headbands. Halloween's going to be here before I know it, and I refuse to move unfinished projects. So if you don't see me around for a few days, it's because I'm hunkered down, sewing away. What project do you have to finish?
Amy
4 comments:
I left a comment on this post before, but maybe it got erased! Your Michigan quilt looks really fun. What a lot of work! I have a hooded towel that I need to get done before tomorrow. Have fun with your projects. I bet it will feel so good to have them done!
I am learning how to make a quilt before we move too. Hopefully I won't be moving unfinished projects too.
You've motivated me to at least sew the borders on my squares before the end of the year! I'm excited to see how it turns out though, and maybe that will get me moving.
Gooooooo Amy! I'm cheering you on from afar! You've got to get the Michigan Quilt done so the fabulous quilt lady can machine quilt it for you before you move. Happy sewing!
Post a Comment