H: Mom, where are we going to move to?
A: I don't know. Where would you like to move?
H: (excitedly) Maybe St. Louis!!!
J: Italy!
H: Or China!
J: Italy!
H: Or Walt Disney World!
J: Walt Disney World!
H: Dad could run the rides there.
J: I bet Dad would make a lot of money running the rides at Disney World.
H: Yeah, Dad could run the rides and we could LIVE there.
A: I don't think Dad could make very much money for our family running the rides at Disney World.
J: Then he could serve food.
If our four years in grad school end up with Kyle serving food in Walt Disney World, I will have to be medicated. But aren't kids cute when they're naive about something?
7 comments:
That was great! Where does the love for Italy come from? Thanks for sharing that.
Awesome! I love hearing what the "good" jobs are to kids. You can just hear the gears turning in their heads. We'll just pray that Kyle gets to work in "Pirates of the Caribbean" instead of "Dumbo the Flying Elephant." Our boys would be proud of him if he could work as a pirate. Do you think there's a ride hierarchy at Disney World?
If Kyle does get a job at Disney World, we could visit you! I wonder if he could get free tickets? The kids may be on to something!
There is no shame in serving food. But maybe if you have a doctorate in accounting. :)
We would totally come visit if you live at Disney World. Maybe Andrew could do Micky's teeth and we could be neighbors.. we miss you
Michelle
Can we get into the park for free if Kyle serves food there? I will pay for the hot dog if needed.....
Oh my gosh! That made me laugh! Andrew last night was telling Mike that he was excited to grow up and be a dad so he could vacuum....not sure where he picked that up - since it certainly would not be "modeling after daddy" behavior!
Post a Comment