Tomorrow starts my birthday month. You know, the month in which I was born. No, not a month-long celebration about me, although that's not a bad idea. This morning I was gearing up for my month of free yummies. I subscribed to the following freebies. You may want to take note for your birthday month!
Qdoba - coupon for free entree
Coldstone Creamery - a free creation
Red Robin - free gourmet burger
Noodles and Company - free entree
DSW - $5.00 if you are part of their rewards program (Who doesn't like new shoes??)
The best part is, most of these are coupons redeemable for the two weeks surrounding your birthday, so you can spread the love. Since I've only spent one of the last three birthdays in the city I live in, I like to celebrate all around my birthday. Those of you around here, or who have lived here, know about all the local freebies. I think we'll be gone again on my birthday, which will be sad. Luckily J and H both have birthdays near mine, so we can score the deals on their special days.
I'll be 31 next month and I'm not even afraid to admit that! Hooray for birthdays! Another excuse to eat a lot of ice cream!
Amy
3 comments:
Happy Birthday month! Don't forget about Baskin Robbins...free ice cream cone if your a member of their birthday club. Hurry enroll online to enjoy even more ice cream! (And I know you love it!)
hey, I really need to get in on all these birthday freebies - I'd heard some rumors but never looked into it. How do I sign up???
Add to your list- not a bday freebie, but National pancake day on Feb. 12...Free pancakes at IHOP...can't recall if there is one in AA, but thought I'd spread the word!
Post a Comment