Thursday, November 29, 2007

If you're coughing up green yucky gunk for over two weeks . . .

Go to the doctor because you may have pneumonia. Like me! Who knew?? Don't I feel silly for trying to run outside in 30 degree weather with pneumonia. It's nice to have Doctor's orders to take it easy and eat some chicken soup. Too bad Kyle's going out of town for the weekend, so I will have no one to baby me. Maybe I can get the kids to bring me things while I lay on the couch. They used to like that game. I've never had pneumonia before. I don't feel that sick, really. It just sounds dramatic, right? I hope you are all staying well this winter!

Amy

4 comments:

Amy D said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! We'd love to have your kids so you can get some R&R, but I think the flights would be kind of expensive. Take it easy and don't push yourself. Hope you feel better soon!

Michael Family said...

You run outside in 30 degree weather? You are TOUGH! (Or maybe that's how you got pneumonia...just kidding!) I am cold when it's 50 outside. :)

Mandy said...

Take it easy Amy!

The Bergmans said...

Amy, whew, lots to say in the last few days huh!

First of all, so, you read the Omnivore's Dilemna eh? That's what I read a few months back and had similar issues, but keep eating whatever is put in front of me to buy at the grocery store- not really possible to do otherwise right now.

Second, fudge is always a good idea, especially if it is mint or raspberry flavored. Good luck.

Third, sorry about the pneumonia news. We all have some bug over here, but are mostly over it, or else I'd watch your kids. If you need some warm soup, let me know what kind of noodles you like.