Sunday, November 18, 2007

Time for a new 'do



I'm going to get my hair cut in the next couple of weeks. I've had it long-ish for over two years now, so I think I'm ready to go short, or at least quite a bit shorter. I'm thinking of doing a cut like these above. A long, a-line bob. If I wear it curly, it might look a bit like the top pic. If it is straight and sleek, it might look like Posh Spice's cut below, but with bangs. You know, I'm just her size and everything. And I loved that one song of hers. Just kidding! Who can remember any Spice Girls songs? And I heard they are going on tour again. What?? Okay, forgive the digression. I am open to other ideas, too, so if you have any, let me know!

Amy

2 comments:

Amy D said...

I love those cuts! They'll look great on you. You'll have to part your hair on the other side, though :) Send pics when you do it.

Polliwog said...

So tell me what you want, what you really really want ...

I REMEMBER! :)

You're the second person in two weeks I've heard say they're getting Victoria Beckham's haircut. It may be the nation's new do. (Not to put you off it, it's darling). I'm liking the hair on that Samantha Who character. I *might* be able to swing that.

Can't wait to see it!