Thursday, November 8, 2007

Disclaimer about poll

I can't believe I even HAVE to clarify this; it ruins all the fun. The last option in the poll is a joke. Like we would take a picture of our family in JUST snow hats. That would be vulgar. Sheesh. Alright, alright, vote anyway if you have an opinion.

Amy

4 comments:

Polliwog said...

Yeah, we know it's a joke. That's why it's so funny to vote for that one. :) Are you telling me the poll is serious--except for that last answer?

amydear said...

Well, sort of. I'm wondering who should be in our picture and what we should wear. My sister thought I was serious, though, and since she already thinks I'm part heathen for eating mocha-flavored ice cream, I have to be careful. I have a reputation to protect.

Polliwog said...

I ALWAYS vote for whole families. I like to see everybody. :)

Amy D said...

I like to see whole families too. We're biting the bullet and doing that this year. It's been years since we parents were on our Christmas card (probably since you took the picture for us in Boston!). Sigh...