I know everyone's off making rolls and pies and such, but I have a commitment to post every day the month of November, so here goes today's. Even if it's not read. BTW, I myself made 4 pies today. Well, only 3 are done, but they all will be by the end of the night. The varieties are:
Pumpkin (a must in my book)
Pecan (my first attempt -- this one's for Kyle)
Chocolate cream (always a good idea to sneak chocolate in)
Pumpkin ice cream (Also for Kyle. Hey, how'd he get two pies?? Wait a minute!)
And now, the two scariest things on television, according to moi, a self-proclaimed expert in such things.
1. Rosie O'Donnell promoting her new variety show. The sight of her in a white fur coat with nothing underneath is enough to make me shudder. And then vomit up a little bit of my dinner. Ew. I don't think I can watch one minute of her new show because I'm just not a fan of Rosie.
2. Vicky on The Biggest Loser. She is E-V-I-L. I would not want her on my bad side, because she thrives on revenge. Or at least that's how the editors and producers make it seem. She's conniving and playing the game very, very well. If you're watching, I'd love to hear what you think of Vicky. BTW, I'd love a few sessions in the gym with Bob or Jillian. I'm sure they'd whip my bum into shape pretty fast! I'm not willing to gain 100 pounds to be on the show, though. Bummer.
I promise to have a much less fluffy post tomorrow. Maybe one about, say, gratitude?? Kyle and I are running a turkey trot 5K first thing in the AM. How's that for a date?
Grateful for you, wherever you are,
Amy
6 comments:
Your pies sound yummy! I am determined to make a banana cream pie and my crust didn't work. So, I will try again tomorrow. Any hints!
I am so frustrated with the Biggest Loser because of how negative Vicky is. It is too bad Amy didn't vote her off when she had the chance. However, I think there are really hateful things being said about her, and I think that is not fair either when we know how editing works. :-) That being said, she has sure given them a lot of footage that shows she is not very nice.
Have a great Thanksgiving. Good luck in your 5k!
I agree! Vicky is nasty!! maybe even a little crazy. I can't beleive they didn't vote her off last week!!!
Amy,
I totally agree with you about Vicky on the Biggest Loser. She makes me sick and the thought of her winning almost makes me want to quit watching. I sure hope Michelle wins, but only time will tell.
Coleen
i'm reading! and typing one-handed, thus no caps. vicky is super scary and a total gamer but i think she may have made a mistake in not breaking up the last couple left standing. especially because they both (ed and heba) have lots of weight left to lose.
i liked this post b/c it is funny and i completely agree ith all of it, especially the vomiting part.
i am right there with you on Rosie. She is a nut.
I agree wholeheartedly. I used to have problems with Heba, but Vicky makes Heba look like an ANGEL. I don't understand how people can't see through her schemes! If she ends up winning she will always be known to America as the person that nobody could stand. Shame! Sort of like Maddie on the show 'Jon and Kate plus 8.' She's a brat!
Post a Comment