Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Not much deep thinking here today, but it's been a very good day.

Thought #1 Hearing your three kids play happily together, with each of them chiming in with his or her own personal giggle, is one of the most satisfying things one can feel as a parent. And Kara was giggling the loudest!

Thought #2 Trying just a sliver of 6 different kinds of pies at the pie class I went to seemed like a good idea, but I still got a stomachache. Could it have been the chocolate peanut butter ice cream I had after dinner? No one told me there would be samples!

Thought #3 I'm finally feeling like I belong here. It feels good.

Thought #4 Tomorrow I'm buying a purse/satchel/handbag/carry-all. Pictures will be forth-coming.

Thought #5 I'm running a half-marathon on Saturday. I don't feel particularly prepared. That could be a good thing?? I don't know which I'm more nervous for, running the race or the BYU vs. Utah football game. GO COUGS!

Thought #6 Only 9 more days of posting every day!

Reminder: The deadline for the Christmas music giveaway is Sunday, Nov. 23rd. I'll choose a name (randomly) that night and notify the winner. If you missed that post, scroll back a few to last Sunday. Hope you're enjoying your Christmas music!

Amy

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I love hearing my kids laughing too. Good luck with the half marathon!

Michael Family said...

Good luck on your half marathon!