I headed out again this year to hit some of the Black Friday sales. I'm so glad things were orderly and not too crazy here. I feel so sorry for the man who was killed at a Wal-Mart after being trampled. My prayers go out to his family. How terrible! No DVD, TV, or toy is more important than someone's life. And then I read that two people were shot to death in a California Toys R Us. My advice: stick to online shopping or homemade gifts!
We also decorated for Christmas. Our meager decorations don't stretch too far in this house. I can't wait to go cut down our FRESH LIVE Christmas tree next weekend. Oregon is known for growing great Christmas trees (and importing them to Mexico!). We're going for a tall skinny one. Kind of like someone I know . . .
Two more days of the weekend left! Yeah!
Amy
1 comment:
I've been meaning to tell you about a fun dress website, but never remember when I see you (like everyday). I remember now, so here it is: shabbyapple.com. They are very cute, kinda pricey, but remind me of you.
Post a Comment