Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No one wants to spread the sharing??

I'm a wee bit disappointed that no one is inspired to share their stories of sharing (see post from 10/26). Maybe after the "gimme candy" phase of Halloween is behind us we will get in the thankful, giving mode of November and December. Or maybe my offer of a homemade treat wasn't good enough?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sorry, I just don't have the heart that you do . . .
I did give Alice some of my candy corn this afternoon, I guess. I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify me for sainthood.

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up on reading your delightful blog! So here is a list of things I have recently shared - ironically, there are several things that I copied from you not even knowing I was copying you! Thanks for inviting me to leave a comment; it reminds me why I like sharing so much!

Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins as a house warming gift
A new butternut squash veggie penne recipe for a friend whose father passed away
The visiting teaching message
Sticker booklets and chocolate for the Crawfords (Cory was out visiitng)