Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am not the bionic woman


Not that I've even watched that show, so I really don't know. I just thought it was a catchy title. I think the 6+ weeks of little sleep is catching up to me. I am more tired this week than I have been in a long time. I need Kara to start sleeping longer than 3 hours at a stretch. She occasionally does a 4-hour stretch, but I am rarely asleep for all of that. I've been trying to sneak in more naps. They are hard to sneak in, even with both older kids gone in the afternoon. When I was out running tonight I eked out 4 miles, but I didn't have much to give. I'd like to start increasing my distance, but I think I might need more sleep to be able to do it. I may not be the bionic woman, but I'm good enough, smart enough, and, doggone it, people like me. At least the people who read my blog!

1 comment:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

But you ARE the bionic woman! Running 4 miles after having a baby 7 weeks ago takes super human strength. Not to mention your clean house, put together kids, great hair, fashionable clothes, delicious meals...I can't even get me and my single child together, forget about having dinner on the table when Chad gets home (good thing his expecations are so low).

P.S. I did, unfortunately, see the new version of the Bionic Woman. Two BIG thumbs down.