Thursday, October 18, 2007

Must See TV


So I was watching "30 Rock" tonight. It's sometimes a little naughty, I admit, but also very clever and fun to watch. I noticed my hair looks just like Tina Fey's. I mean, pretty much the same cut. Hers is probably cut better and has more expensive products on it, but on tonight's show it looked just like mine. Or maybe it didn't, and I'm just making this all up. Regardless, I like Tina. I especially like her as Liz Lemon. And I find it very interesting that there really is a Liz Lemon. Her name is Liz Lemon Swindle and she is an artist. She is also the mother of an acquaintance of mine. You can check out some of her artwork here. Did Tina know about her when she made up the character?

Then I was watching "The Office." I missed a lot of it due to phone calls, kids, etc., but I did not miss the funny dialogue in the conference room regarding the use of "whoever" and "whomever." Kudos to Toby for coming up with the correct explanation. I happen to like Toby, but not enough to wish he could date Pam. And if you need one more blog to read, you can read Dwight's blog, which is sure to make you laugh. I love "The Office!" It is a guaranteed good laugh, which I often need by Thursday.

3 comments:

Michael Family said...

I think your hair is cute. You do not need a new style, nor is it too "mommy." Mommy hair is really short and poofy on top, and requires no style aids whatsoever.

I love the office too!

Polliwog said...

Super funny! Poor Toby. Poor Michael. Poor Dwight. Poor Derrel (sp?!). This show was all about me pitying the men. Except Jim. He's the lucky one.

jan said...

So funny. I also look forward to Thursday nights.