Wednesday, October 24, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

Some things that make me happy include:



Kara's fuzzy head. She's slowly growing hair, and I love to rub my face against her fuzzy head.


Ice cream in the freezer. It's there if I need it.

My Ikea chair (with pillow by my good friend Jan). This is a comfy chair that makes me happy at 3am.


This plant. Kids always play with the rocks and it's kind of a nuisance, but this plant makes me very happy and I love it. My neighbor Barbara gave it to me when she moved.


Trader Joe's is the best little grocery store around. I'm not sure what I'll do if we live somewhere without a Trader Joe's nearby. And these bags are very handy for holding all my recycling.

Kyle and my parents got me this mixer for my 30th birthday. I make lots of good things with it. I love it!

Boy, I feel so happy all of a sudden.

Amy

2 comments:

Polliwog said...

Missing the plant and its rocks. Not missing cleaning up the dirt deposited on the floor after Melissa got into it. Again. She still loves rocks, by the way.

Fun post.

Mandy said...

Michael gave me a mixer for our anniversary last year and I love love love it! Mine is red. It is extremely cute. I'm with you on Trader Joe's too. My personal TJ's fave is the Mediterranean hummus. It is delish.