Monday, October 22, 2007

The Wheels on the Bus


H-Dawg rides the bus to and from his preschool. Generally he does not like the bus ride home because it is long and he is tired. Today he came bounding off the bus with a big smile on is face. The bus helper turned to me with a smirk and said "Someone on our bus knows all the words to 'We Will Rock You'". (How do you punctuate that sentence?? Too late in the day to figure that out!) Then Hayden said "You can sing on the bus, Mom, just not too loud." Guess I know what Hayden did to pass the time on the bus ride home today.

"You got mud on your face, you big disgrace, kickin' your can all over the place"

I'm sure all the other parents will appreciate the new song their children learned. One guess which parent is responsible for not only downloading this song, but methodically teaching the lyrics to Hayden.

In other news of the day, we all got flu shots so that Kara will stay well this winter. My arm is surprisingly sore. I thought I had arms of steel after all the allergy injections I've endured over the years. Jillian and Hayden did well too, but Kyle cried and squirmed like a baby. Just kidding, Kyle! Just making sure you're reading this.

Amy

4 comments:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Whenever I'm feeling blue I just picture Hayden striking a pose for the camera or jamming to some classic rock. What a kid!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Whenever I'm feeling blue I just picture Hayden striking a pose for the camera or jamming to some classic rock. What a kid!

Ken and Amy said...

Man, I wish I could've been a fly on the wall inside that schoolbus! I can only imagine how hilarious that would've been to hear Hayden singing. I'm sure that put a smile on the bus drivers face!

caligirl said...

Zack would be so proud!! That is one of his favorites and he as even taught most of the words to Megan!
I love it. I wish we were there to hear him sing it;-)