What I wanted to do today:
wear my pajamas until noon
eat lots of chocolate
watch a good movie (ie: historical drama)
take a long nap
talk on the phone and say nothing important
read a gripping novel
eat a Potbelly sandwich
hang out with my family
do some yoga and weight training
What I did today:
5 loads of laundry
changed sheets on beds
got an allergy shot
went to the mall and bought J some shoes
wore my size 6 pants (yes!)
made tacos
helped Jillian with her homework
typed the primary program
did the dishes
took Hayden to school
ate some chocolate
cleaned up the basement
read a little bit of a book I can't seem to get through
sent several emails
gave the kids a bath
called the insurance company - again
talked to some friends on the phone
wrote this blog
Hmm . . . not quite the same lists. It wasn't a bad day, pretty productive, really. The problem is I didn't want to be productive. I wanted to be downright lazy. : )
1 comment:
Amy, what a cute idea... I like your top list--I identify with your second! I know that feeling, when you just want to be lazy. I hope you get a lazy day soon, heck, I hope I get one too! :) Much love,
Maren
Post a Comment