Wednesday, October 24, 2007

If I had $500

Let's play a game, shall we? Let's pretend I have 500 smackaroos to spend however I want, on whatever I want. Here's what I would buy:

1. Garmin Forerunner 205 Wrist-mounted GPS Navigator and Personal Training Device.
List price at Amazon.com: $167.00

2. A new flat iron to make my hair oh-so straight: $80 - $100

3. This cute little gray trapeze cardigan I saw at Aeropostale, but I can't find a picture of online. $50, and too trendy to buy at that price.

4. I'd spend the rest on shoes. Good shoes. I need a whole shoe wardrobe overhaul. Ballet flats, some cute little Rocket Dog sneaks, sensible brown loafers (got ya!), anyway, you get the idea.

5. I'd buy your love. Hee hee!

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a game we played on our Viva Las Vegas roommate trip...

Michael Family said...

If I had a million dollars......I'd still owe $400,000 on a house comparable to my parent's! Yikes!