Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. I haven't yelled at my kids nearly as much as I did in 2006. I didn't get ANY cavities and I was really nice to everyone around me, even when they were annoying. I drink 8 glasses of water a day, and I only indulge in a Diet Coke every once in a while. I'm sure I donated to some charities along the way, and I always pick up my husband's socks. So for Christmas I am asking for this:

A brownie edge pan! I've been thinking about inventing this, but someone already did. Kyle and I both love the corners and edges of brownies, and this one has 8 corners instead of the usual four. I know I'm getting that Garmin GPS personal training watch I asked for, but since I've been SOOOO good, and I promise to be SOOOO good in 2008, will you please also bring me the edge brownie pan? I love you very much.

Amy

PS -- Don't send this to the Dukes. They don't like the edges.

5 comments:

Amy D said...

NO WAY! What will they think of next? I can't believe they actually make that! Do they have a "brownie middle" pan? If they do, we could get a little gift exchange going--you give us the middle pan and we'll give you the edge pan :)

Polliwog said...

I sat and stared at that photo thinking "What IS that?" Then I laughed out loud when I read your post. I still remember how my crazy friends always wanted the corner brownies! Funny.

I hope Santa got the Costco Garmin deal. I almost got myself another one, is was such a steal!

Mandy said...

You never get any cavities. That doesn't count. Bet you still wish you could get a tube of toothpaste or toothbrush as a gift for every special occasion.

Ken and Amy said...

That is the coolest pan ever! I love it! Where do you find pans like that? I've got to add that to my christmas list! I always have to fight for the corners.

amydear said...

amazon.com has them. They are kind of pricey at $35, but I think you CAN'T afford to miss out on such a cool pan.