Chatterbox loved watching this. Over and over. "Is that H. from Michigan?" she asked. "With the sister J?" (It sounded cuter before I abbreviated the names). I think she was in awe of the crazy dancing moves. She has some of her own now, but they're more ballet oriented and her facial expressions are decidedly more genteel (she flutters her eyelashes and everything). Maybe I'll figure out the video thing one day. Thanks for sharing.
5 comments:
Chatterbox loved watching this. Over and over. "Is that H. from Michigan?" she asked. "With the sister J?" (It sounded cuter before I abbreviated the names). I think she was in awe of the crazy dancing moves. She has some of her own now, but they're more ballet oriented and her facial expressions are decidedly more genteel (she flutters her eyelashes and everything). Maybe I'll figure out the video thing one day. Thanks for sharing.
Wow! That kid's got the moves! I don't know how many times I've watched that, but it always makes me laugh. Great job, Hayden!
Hayden's the man! He is dancing to the beat and everything. We miss him!
He's got his groove on.
Nice spin!
Post a Comment