Friday, December 7, 2007

Snip Snip

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I want to go short, but I am apprehensive about going too short. This is funny to me, because I'm always the person encouraging other people to cut their hair. I really think most women look better with shorter hair (i.e. not down to their waists). I gave Jillian, Kyle, and Hayden haircuts this week. It was so fun to snip three inches off of Jillian's hair. I may have to go to hair school just so I can feel that satisfying snip more often. But when it's three or four inches coming off of MY hair tomorrow, I might cringe. Wish me luck! I'll post a picture tomorrow of the results. I hope I'll be smiling. It may be dangerous to get my hair cut hours before we take our Christmas card pictures, but I like living on the edge on occasion. Look at me, so risky!

Amy

1 comment:

Amy D said...

I can't wait to see it! Good luck!