Here's my new 'do. I really like it. It's fun to have a change. Kyle's not so sure. I can tell this because the comments I've received are "it's kind of Asian" and "the bangs sure are short." What do you think?
Mahvelous dahling. So very sophisticated. You look great with any haircut, but a change is fun. It looks a lot like the haircut I keep saying I'm going to get. Now that I'm across the country though, I guess it shouldn't matter much.
I would have to agree with the other comments. I think it is so very cute! You look great! Did you say you have three kids?? You look like a super stylish mom!!!
Your new do is absolutely lovely - very chic! Good luck with applications - that would be SO fun if you returned to Boston, but if you ended up in the Midwest, I'd come visit :) Merry Christmas!!
I love it Amy! Husbands are funny sometimes about their comments. I bought this new dress and Dan's comment was, "Do you like it?" in sort of a disbelieving tone. Then he wondered why I thought he didn't. I need to follow suit with the haircut--my problem is that I'm still trying to find one that would look great with a wash, put in some product, and go. So far, no luck!
8 comments:
Love it, Love it! I should have gone with you guys to get my haircut too.
Anna
Ta do! Your haircut looks JUST LIKE MINE! I love it.
Mahvelous dahling. So very sophisticated. You look great with any haircut, but a change is fun. It looks a lot like the haircut I keep saying I'm going to get. Now that I'm across the country though, I guess it shouldn't matter much.
I would have to agree with the other comments. I think it is so very cute! You look great! Did you say you have three kids?? You look like a super stylish mom!!!
Your new do is absolutely lovely - very chic! Good luck with applications - that would be SO fun if you returned to Boston, but if you ended up in the Midwest, I'd come visit :) Merry Christmas!!
Secret Asian woman, you look hot! I'm glad you like it; that's what matters. Kyle will get used to it.
I love it Amy! Husbands are funny sometimes about their comments. I bought this new dress and Dan's comment was, "Do you like it?" in sort of a disbelieving tone. Then he wondered why I thought he didn't. I need to follow suit with the haircut--my problem is that I'm still trying to find one that would look great with a wash, put in some product, and go. So far, no luck!
I LOVE IT! Tell Kyle he's been out numbered!
Post a Comment