Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Book suggestions?

I'm short on books right now. I like to have about 5 lined up to be read. Right now I'm down to 2 or 3, so let me know if there's a good book out there I should be reading. I love snuggling up on cold days and getting lost in the world of a good book. So maybe suggest a book that takes place on a tropical island. Just kidding.

Amy the voracious reader

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started "Little Women" again, and I love it! I highly recommend it. I want to be just like Marmee. Love you!

Mandy said...

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. Complications was good too. You've read Peace Like a River, right? If not, you must.

Polliwog said...

I am having a dry spell too, so I won't be much help. You read A Thousand Splendid Suns, I think. Dave and I have both enjoyed rereading the A Wrinkle in Time series (5 books). I skipped Wrinkle because I could remember it all for the most part, but the others were good again. Have you read The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper. It's pretty good, too. I am waiting for my turn at the library's copy of Eclipse, but would love another recommendation.


Maybe you should post your five most recent recommended reads. (What alliteration!)

Amy D said...

I really liked Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. It's a fast read, and really good too. Good for snuggling up with on a cold day.