
Here's the first of what may become a regular feature on my blog. Let me start by saying I am typing on Kyle's teensy tiny Sony Vaio laptop. This thing is about 10 inches long. Okay, maybe 12. It makes me feel like I have sausage fingers typing on it. So I'm sorry for any typos I don't catch. It would be kind of funny to post this as I typed it, because it's not turning out too well.
Okay, back to the point. "What's Up With That" will be my little way to complain or vent about something in society that is bugging me. My first entry is about dialing wrong numbers. Twice now I have mistakenly called someone I don't know from my cell phone with bad results. Once it was because I had my sister's old number in my phone. This sister of mine changes her phone number about every four months, so you can see why I might not have the latest one. Well, the not-so-kind young man who now has that number gave me a thorough tongue-lashing, complete with expletives, and told me never to call him again. Duh! Like I meant to call him in the first place. Another time I mis-dialed (or had the wrong number) and got someone's voice mail. When I realized I didn't know who I was calling, I hung up. This person (another young male) called me back and wanted to know who I was and why I was calling him. Sheesh! And so I say, what's up with that? Are you not allowed to make a mistake? I bring this up to ask all of you readers out there (the 4 or 5 of you) to please be kind if anyone mistakenly calls you. It can happen to the best of us.
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment