

Is it inherently wrong to watch NBC's "The Biggest Loser" while eating a bowl of double fudge brownie ice cream? And is it a little bit less of a bad thing if the ice cream is half the fat? Just curious!
I like to watch the first episode of "The Biggest Loser" and then not watch for a few weeks. It's fun to see how much weight people lose. One guy lost 31 pounds in one week. That is amazing. I need a reality TV show for people who need to lose 10 pounds. Let me know if you hear of one.
Amy
1 comment:
I love slow-churn ice cream. I especially love it because my steak-eating husband enjoys verbally assaulting all things labeled "half-fat" or "low-sugar." "Preservative-free" is another favorite target. So, you'll see my glee in the fact that I have been stocking this ice cream in our freezer for nearly a year now, with nary a comment.
Shhhh. Don't tell.
Post a Comment