I know you're anxious to hear who's going to receive chocolate, a great book, some cute jewelry, beautiful eyeshadow, more chocolate, tried and true recipes, a stylish belt, and other goodies.
I know you don't really care that today three children was quite enough for me, thanks. Especially since my husband was acting like a child most of the day.
And you probably wish I would just get on with it and not bother to mention that while some of you are experiencing snow, we had a lovely 70-degree day.
Even more frustrating is that I won't just name names, instead I'm wasting your time by blabbering on about things like the yummy apple crisp I just ate, the awesome nap I had to force myself to wake up from, and how excited I am to start Christmas shopping.
And so, if you haven't stopped reading by now, I guess I'll get to it.
(Side note: Kyle just helped me choose my winner with some fanciness in Excel. I feel so smart. I can now make a formula to pick a random number. He is way smarter than I am, that's for sure. We had this conversation this weekend where I didn't understand most of the words he said. Something about probability factors or what have you. Oh, were we about to announce a winner??)
The winner is:
Jenifer S., fabulous innkeeper over at The Edmund Inn. Jen is a friend from Boston and I'm so happy to be sending her a package.
Ronna had a good idea of splitting up the goods for more than one person. I think I'll do that next time. But for now, CONGRATULATIONS TO JEN! I hope you enjoy some of my favorite things.
3 comments:
Show this to Kyle: http://www.random.org/
I hope I win next time!
Tell Kyle he rigged it and I don't know if I want him to visit anymore. I really wanted to win! :)
NO WAY! I haven't been blogging much this week and I just discovered that I WON. CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!! I am soooooooooooooo super THRILLED. COOL.
Post a Comment