Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Week In Photos

See the veggies in action . . .

Kara went poop on the potty 6 out of 7 days this week! Yippee!!

The Halloween decorations came out. The countdown calendar is filled and already a big hit.

Asparagus likes to wear her spooky teeth. She calls them her braces.

Hayden (the Pea) had his first soccer game. Not sure why he scored the size large shirt.

Kyle and I went to watch Oregon stomp Washington State. Always fun at Autzen Stadium!

Jillian designed hats made out of K'nex. This one is a circus tent. The one below is a cowboy hat.


Hayden saved up money to buy this K'nex set. He built it in less than a day. Here's his demonstration!



And that's life at our house. The new blog should be unveiled this week. It's looking good!

Amy

7 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy. I can't wait for the blog unveiling.

Mandie said...

Do you have a pattern for that halloween calandar? Really, I would love to make one! Do you have one for Christmas too? Nice job Hayden!

Unknown said...

You are a cute and cheesy family.

Michael Family said...

Can Kara give a private potty-training lesson to Katie? Love the calendar and Jillian's hats. They rock.

Joel Deehr said...

Nice to see Hayden playing a real man's sport. (versus american football) haha, I know kyle will hate that comment.

Amy D said...

Yea for Kara pooping on the potty! You're there! Cute snippets from the rest of your fam as well. I had to laugh at Hayden's huge shirt because we seem to always have shirts that drown the boys as well. I guess that's better than having them skin tight. I love all your "styles" from the post below as well. You are one hot mama!

mama bear said...

Way to go Kara! And who knew k'nex could be so versatile! You can make hats and roller coasters. I think I may need to make one of those calendars for next year.