Monday, October 12, 2009

Amy's Faves Giveaway

Dear Readers,

The time has come for another giveaway. And this one is my BEST YET! Not that there have been many, but that's okay. Because here at "According to Amy" we're not about sponsors and such, but we are about fun. So here's what I've been collecting so far:

* One of my favorite reads from 2009
* One of my favorite bars of dark chocolate, available at one of my favorite little grocery stores
* My new favorite eye shadow palette
* Some of my favorite fall recipes
* Other little beauty products that I've been collecting all year

and still to come

* A new necklace that is versatile, playful, and on trend (pearls!)
* A few pairs of earrings
* A wide belt so you can accessorize with style (or at least try)
* Whatever else I choose to add to the package . . . more goodies, perchance?

If you're interested in receiving some of my favorite things, leave a comment. For another entry, tell me if you're a follower or subscriber.

I will choose a winner on Saturday, October 17th. The winner will receive his or her package next week.

Can't wait to choose a winner! I love gift giving.

post signature

19 comments:

ellen said...

I'd be honored to win!

Natalie said...

Wow, first to comment! Great new look Amy. It's fun to keep up with what you and your little family are up to on the other side of the continent. I am a subscriber. Have some more fun this fall.

Megs said...

This giveaway sounds perfectly divine! I am crossing my fingers! Thanks for the fun post.

East Millcreek Wilsons said...

you know I can't resist something that involves chocolate:). And yes, I subscribe.

mama bear said...

You know I love a good giveaway, and this one sounds absolutely perfect! Count me in.

Oh, I'm a subscriber too - can't miss one post according to Amy!

Sweeney Household said...

Love the new blog LOOK! Cool.

Sweeney Household said...

I am now an official follower. :)

rebecca said...

Great idea, Amy! I'm a follower/subscriber & love your blog.

Polliwog said...

By 'subscriber' do you mean I have you on my google reader and read you religiously? If so, then YES I am.

And I never do win these things, but here's hopin'. All prizes sound equally delightful and Amy-ish. :)


Also, I loved your photos from the fall post. I wish we had apple orchards!

Ronna said...

Well, what if you gave away one of those things for a few people- For example, someone gets the eyeshadow, someone gets your favorite read, someone else gets the chocolate! That way everyone gets to enjoy a little bit of Amy! Not that we don't already. You know I have been following you forever. Love the apple picking idea. We still need to go to the pumpkin patch with JR. Always good ideas. Thanks for posting for us.

Mandy said...

I want to win something!

Mandy said...

And I subscribe via Google Reader. Does that count?

Michael Family said...

If you are not shy about nepotism, than I should definitely win. You are so beautiful, witty, smart and funny. Not to mention an excellent mother, cook, and sister. And you outshine all others when it comes to blogging. (a little brown-nosing never hurt, right?)

Michael Family said...

Oh yeah, I am a follower. Well, actually I am not sure how to do that. I just have you on google reader. Pick me, pick me!

Liz said...

I would love to win anything from Amy, so add me to the pile!

Whitney said...

Um, awesome! How cool are you? I would LOVE to win something. I never do :)

Britney said...

Ok, I want to win!! Maybe your skills at clothing options will wear off onto me! You are very style minded and everything is cute!! Lets hang out!!

stacey said...

Amy,

I don't know you but we have a lot in common since our husbands are in the same field, Mormons in Accountancy. :) And we got to Michigan shortly after your family left, so I almost did know you, and I'm sure we would have been friends. Every now and again I read your blog because I guess I'm stalkerish like that (and it gives me hope for a life after school!). So thanks for giving me that hope. And I love the blog's new look.

stacey said...

And I just became a follower, so now I'll be reading more regularly! :) Any big plans for while Kyle is gone to Provo next week?