Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Announcing "According to Amy"

Ta Da! Thanks much to Sharon over at Redbud Designs for the new look. Working with her was professional, fun, and easy. If you are in the market for a custom blog, etsy page, or print design (like a custom family Christmas card or invitation), I highly recommend Sharon and Redbud. Click over to check out some of her other blog designs. I was really impressed! She let me dictate what I wanted, make several changes, and put in a last minute request, all for a very reasonable price.

Notice that I kept a bit of the Veggie Bunch around, including the URL. Too much work to change that! But since I was putting more of my own thoughts, recipes, essays, etc., into the blog, I wanted to make it more about me. And I wanted a design that was custom, just because.

I hope you enjoy the new look and the upcoming good stuff, according to Amy.

And don't I have the cutest signature?



post signature

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome! I quite like the color scheme, especially.

Becky said...

Way cute! Good for you to get your own custom blog.

rebecca said...

What a great new look! I love the header/signature font.

Michael Family said...

Aww, that is so cute. I love it.

Have you heard of "ask amy" by Amy Dickenson? You could be the new "ask amy!"

Ronna said...

You are so fun! I love that you take the time out of your busy day to make your friends happy with your posts. I am going to make that zucchini soup tonight-I actually have all the ingredients surprisingly. Great job on the new blog. It's fun to read your stuff. Hey are you ever going to post ideas/suggestions for Young Women???? I am the Laurel advisor and I am realizing how much goes into Y.W.-LOTS. Just an idea for you.
Take care

Polliwog said...

Oooh, I second the YW idea. I just became 1st counselor and have no idea what I'm doing. You are always good for some awesome ideas.

The blog is fabulous, dahling.

Joel Deehr said...

wow you are really legit now. nice logo and such.

mama bear said...

Love it!

Erin Gong said...

good font choice!

Amy D said...

I love the new blog look! And yes, the signature is darling!