Two can play at this fashion game, Kara showed me this week. She keeps telling me "here's my pose!" Check out my little fashionista (sorry about that, Kyle) and then read on!



Happy Friday! After a week of swimming through a fog of apathy, with no motivation to get anything done, I am happy to report the sun is shining today and I've accomplished a ton this morning. Whew! So I'm taking a break to report on the fashion of the last two weeks. Do you care? I hope you are mildly interested and possibly amused, if nothing else.

Love this v-neck shirt underneath a grey tunic-length sweater. I just need some accessories! I'm saving up to go on a spree. I did wear my red patent leather buckle flats to give the outfit some punch.

I realize gray is a color I wear all the time now! I'm having fun pairing different hues. The idea is to "go", not to "match". You know, not too matchy matchy. : )

I wanted to wear my new apple green skinny belt, which I should have gotten in a small, with something. Here's what I came up with. I love the wider neck on this easy tee from Target. It is a boat neck, but not too wide as to show bra straps.

I tried rocking the skinny jeans I got at TJ Maxx for $12. Let's just say they DID NOT make me feel skinny. I'll have to try some other ways to style them.

Fall weather means differing temps throughout the day. The next few photographs show how to change up your look from cool morning to warm afternoon. And I got a new chocolate bag with smocking details that I am loving! I actually tucked in my shirt, too, something I never, ever do. But the waistband on these jeans it too cute to keep hidden.



Any looks you like best?
And what am I wearing today? Well, since the highlights of my day are cleaning bathrooms, going to Wal-Mart, and making applesauce (if I don't fall over due to exhaustion), I'm opting for boot cut dark wash denim jeans, a layer tee with a white v-neck with watercolor details, and some light brown Sketcher shoes. Easy peasy.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for some of my favorite things. There are only 15 entries so far, so your chances are pretty good!
3 comments:
Good call on tucking the shirt in, those pants are too cute to cover up. Too bad I don't have the waistline for tucking! I love Kara's little puffy skirt. She is such a cute little super model.
I love the one with the scarf around the neck. Very cute pants, and the colors on the scarf look great on you.
You look so cute and skinny! I need you to come over and look at my clothes. I just don't think of combos like you do. I need help!! I love that you are doing fashion advise because I need it! Great great ideas.... THANK YOU!!
Post a Comment