Here are a few shots of our pumpkin massacre on Tuesday night! I had to leave for a meeting, so we only have shots of the process, not the result. I guess we'll light them tomorrow, so you'll have to wait for those photos. 90% chance of rain tomorrow means we might have soggy trick-or-treaters, and soggy pumpkins. Wish us luck!
Amy Boo
5 comments:
Those pumpkins look huge! Are they, or is that just how the photo makes them look?
I love how the kids are each wearing one cleaning glove when handling the gooey insides!
I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product. How did you get such big pumpkins? Those are massive!
Yes, they are rather large pumpkins. We decided the kids could pick whatever one they wanted this year, since we've had to limit them the last few years. But they do look especially plump in the pictures. I think scooping the goop was their favorite part, since we don't let them wield knives yet.
Hello Amy! It's your long lost cousin! EP gave me your blog address. Sorry, I don't have a blog to share with you, yet. Anyway, just wanted to say hello! How is Oregon? All is well in SLC!
Love, Jodi
Post a Comment