
It's raining outside and a bit squishy.

The treadmill is calling my name, since I didn't get up in time to run in the dark rain this morning.

I look really, really scary since I haven't showered or anything. Yikes!

Kara's feeling tired and snuggly. She's going down for a nap as soon as Hayden gets on the bus.

I think I botched my cookies. Never bake with a 14-month old as your assistant.

My bed is made, but Kyle's laundry is still there from Friday. Curious.

This ironing pile is threatening to take over the chair, then the floor, then the whole room! Anybody want to come take care of this for me?

Hayden is happily drawing. He wants to draw Obi-wan Kenobi, so I should try to find him a picture to copy.
And that's what's happening right now. What's up where you are?
Amy
6 comments:
Amy, you are so cute!! I like your blog! I just had to tell you that Rex and I think you and Kyle are the cutest couple. You guys were making us laugh so much at the game night. You are both really fun to be around. Have a great day, talk to you later! p.s. we should get together and do some sort of craft, you have lots of cool ideas....
I'm about to blog too, with a similar theme, but yours is better with all the pics. You looked AWESOME in that picture, and Kara looked so cute all snuggly and ready for bed. Sorry about the cookies; I understand the feeling of a disappointing batch of cookies. Happy apple picking!
Right now I am cracking up over you.
I love this idea for a post. How cute. Looks like a fun filled day! Not much going on here. I wish i had something fun to report!!!
So cute. I'd love to do your laundry, if only I could make my way to Oregon. Fun to see the star quilt in action.
I'm laughing at Kyle's clothes from Friday nicely folded on the bed. What does he do...take them off the bed, sleep in the bed and then put them back on the bed?
Post a Comment