Why does Kara poop exactly one hour into her nap at least three times a week?
Why does Hayden sing loudly in the bathroom that shares a wall with Kara's crib when she's sleeping?
When do we quit daylight savings time and fall back? It's pretty dark at 7:00am and I'm having a hard time waking up.
Why does cheese have so much saturated fat? And why do I like it so much?
Why do we have to decide if health care is a right or a responsibility?
Why don't I have a good book to read?
Why am I resorting to feeding my family corn dogs for dinner? And no, I will not be eating one.
Why is my hair so dang short?
Why does having babies stretch out your stomach? For life? To the point where you're hoping plastic surgery makes great advances and becomes very inexpensive and non-life-threatening.
Why do my kids come home from school so dang early on Wednesdays? (In the 1 o'clock hour)
How does Hayden manage to get more crumbs on the floor than on the table or his plate?
Why do I not mind folding colors, but hate folding whites? (I'm talking laundry here.)
Why am I sitting here typing on such a beautiful day?
Just wondering.
Amy
7 comments:
Have you found any answers yet? I'm with you on the colors/whites, and I actually enjoy folding tiny clothes but really don't like bigger ones.
I just finished a good book, but it's part of a series and probably one you would not enjoy - Brisinger by Christopher Paolini
I have always wondered about the daylight savings thing. And you stooped to my level! A post on poop! Ha!
All excellent questions, worthy of pondering on a beautiful day. Two more: why do you live so far away from me? when are we going on a VACATION together?
Very interesting questions. I hate folding whites. I have stopped caring about the crumbs on the floor. I sweep only when I feel it is totally necessary. Here are a few more questions for you..
Why was it that on vacation I had the worst night's sleep ever and our hotel has about three channels to choose from so I am forced to watch lame tv.
Why does Blake poop just after I change his wet diapers. (he has done this twice in the last few days)
Why do kids wake up SO early??
Why are you so witty? and charming? and good looking? These are the real questions you might ask yourself.
I love your thoughts! Thank you for sharing!
so i'm behind the times here with this comment, but i'm currently in the middle of steinbeck's east of eden. a terrific read (if you haven't already read it)
Post a Comment