Here they are, the little veggies (not so little anymore) off to school. The school is a mile away, so we qualify for the bus. Hurrah! The bad part is the kinda scary bus stop. Nice people, I'm sure, but a lot of secondhand smoke for 7:30 in the morning. Cough, cough. Jillian has just 16 kids in her class, and Hayden as a full-time aide to help his teacher, so I'm pleased about the teacher/student ratio. The new school seems pretty good so far. And I've gotten a TON done. Wow. I forgot how productive I can be with just one child around. Or two, since Hayden doesn't go until afternoon.
The Mom

Bean at her desk, ready to learn!



No fear from the Pea. He proclaimed everything "a little babyish."

Asparagus wanted to stay and play. She had that puzzle figured out.
Only four more years, Kara.
5 comments:
Look at those cute little veggies off to school! I can only imagine how great life will be for you! And Kara is such a cute little walker, thanks for the video.
They're darling. The student-teacher ratio is wonderful--I am envious!
Like your new background. Sorry for giving you a hard time. I was only teasing ;)
Aw, back to school. What a wonderful time for the mom! Kara is walking? It doesn't seem like she is that old. Wow.
Jillian is so tall. I can't remember, are she and Ruby the same age?
Hooray for back to school! Jillian and Hayden look so cute (but don't tell Hayden I called him "cute"). Glad you like your school, and I agree with you about how much you can get done while they're there.
Post a Comment