That was so cute. I wish I could have seen her a month ago, walking around! Where do you get your awesome blog templates? they are so cute
Yea, Asparagus! She's a big girl now! I can't believe she's already walking.
Can't believe she is walking now, she is getting so big! We still remember her as the little baby in Michigan.
Hooray! It's so fun when they start to walk and their pants stop sweeping the floor!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was so cute. I wish I could have seen her a month ago, walking around! Where do you get your awesome blog templates? they are so cute
Yea, Asparagus! She's a big girl now! I can't believe she's already walking.
Can't believe she is walking now, she is getting so big! We still remember her as the little baby in Michigan.
Hooray! It's so fun when they start to walk and their pants stop sweeping the floor!
Post a Comment