Friday, September 12, 2008

My proudest moment

I just took an Austen heroine quiz here. If you are a fan, you must do it immediately. Then comment and tell me who you are. Kara's middle name is Jane after Jane Austen, and some ancestor, and I love Elizabeth Bennett. This just made my night, which had become rather bleak. More about that later. Must go to bed and wake up and run 10 miles. Ta ta for now.

Elizabeth (or Amy)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Marianne Dashwood, apparently. Not sure how I feel about it, but Kate Winslet is beautiful in the Emma Thompson version; I thought she captured the character very well. There's a BBC version that I thought was dumb, and I did not like that Marianne at all.

Erin Gong said...

Also Elizabeth, which actually surprised me b/c as I was guessing who matched which answer, I thought for sure I was racking up more points with Elinor Dashwood and Fanny Price.

Michael Family said...

I am Elinor Dashwood--which is too bad, because I don't remember her. I'll have to read Sense and Sensibility again!

Amy D said...

OK, I'm not too into Jane Austen, but I took the quiz and don't even know the person I am. It's Catherine Morland of Northanger Abbey. I hate to admit it, just in case she's some awful person. Do I seem like her to you?

Mandie said...

I am also an Elizabeth Bennett, which is good because I didn't know any of the other heroines.

Mandy said...

Elinor Dashwood for me too.