I was in Eddie Bauer today spending some birthday money. I usually wear a size 6 in pants from there, and a size 4 in skirts. Today I had to get a size 2 in some "casual chino" pants. I never wear a 2, so I know it's some weird sizing difference, but it still made me smile! Eddie Bauer might have a new favorite customer. Ha ha!
Amy
6 comments:
Oh man that's awesome! good for you. I'm sure it has to do with all your hard work and running though!! :)
Gotta love Eddie Bauer! :)
Try Gap! I had the same experience!
I LOVE Eddie! It's a great place to shop!
Wow, how would that be?! Way to go, Amy Lou! You look fabulous!!!
A size 2! Way to go, we should trade pants. Oh wait, I'm still in maternity pants, but don't worry I'll get there...maybe.
Post a Comment