Yesterday H really wanted to click some photos. He's getting a lot of blog time, I know. I'll even it up soon. I gave him our digital camera, secretly hoping he'd drop it and break it or something. Just kidding, Kyle! Did you read that? Anyway, he did a great job being responsible with it. He went around and took 75 pictures. Some were very boring, a few were blurry, most were of things at his eye level - namely the piles of clutter all over the house. After viewing his pictures, I spent several minutes eliminating some of those piles. So thanks to him for that. Interestingly enough, a few pictures were quite artistic. I thought I'd post a few of them here.
After the photography exhibit, I hope you enjoy the next installment of the Evolution of Dance - Summer 2005. H is 2 and J is 4. They are doing some cute moves!

Notice the dripping water. He caught it mid drip. On purpose, I'm sure.

A self portrait in my bedroom mirror.

The doorknob on the front door. Represents the doors we put up to hide our true selves. Open them and be free. Yeah, whatever.

I liked the light on this one. Although those blinds are so ugly - utilitarian and blah.
Can't wait to say goodbye to them!
Amy
4 comments:
Haydn has got a future in the photog bus. What an eye!!
Man you tub is CLEAN!! for real you have to tell me what you use. my grout is terrible! these places are so old. I've even tried using a bleach pen but no luck. I like the pictures!! :)
Fun Pictures!! And your little vacation looked so fun! We need a break about now.. i wonder if Idaho has anything to offer. oh it is Idaho and there is NOTHING!
We miss you..
Michelle
Wow! Those pictures look amazing. That must be the best camera. Who would need a new one with a camera that nice? And, it must have a pretty long battery life to allow H to go around the house taking 75 pictures.
Oh yeah, two can play at this game!!!
Post a Comment