Friday, March 14, 2008

Do you know what today is???


It's National Potato Chip Day! So get munching! Whether you prefer basic Lays, reduced fat sour cream and cheddar Ruffles, gourmet sea salt and black pepper, or those weird ketchup potato chips, indulge in a little yumminess today. I think the saturated fat and sodium don't count today, on account of it being a holiday and all. I'm sure this holiday is sponsored by Frito-Lay, but that's okay. It makes Marth 14th just that more exciting. I don't know about you, but I love a wavy or ridge potato chip, and I don't care for Pringles, except the BBQ ones. Weird, I know. What's your favorite kind of potato chip?

Amy

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I like Pringles, but I have to work off the half-gallon of Tillamook Mud Slide before I can have any more junk food!

Michael Family said...

How did you even know about this? That is so funny!

Amy D said...

I'm not a real fan of potato chips, but I do like Pringles. Is there a National Chocolate Day?

Unknown said...

Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! Or anything sea salt and vinegar, and then I like to kiss jonas because he hates sea salt and vinegar. We have a very peaceful marriage.

Liz said...

No potato chips for me, I'm a Doritos girl!

Cheri said...

It's a toss up between French Onion Sun Chips and Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles. The Ruffles were a favorite in high school and were present for MANY late nights playing Skipbo with my sister in the basement (unbeknownst to my parents.)

Ken and Amy said...

oh you gotta try the new chips from Flat Earth??? they are all good!