You asked what I had in mind for my birthday. First of all, it's hard to believe it's almost my birthday. I should start getting excited. Maybe if children stopped throwing up. I don't throw up, I just get a really bad stomachache for a day. I am not sure what is worse. Well, throwing up is probably worse. Maybe making a birthday wishlist will make me feel better.
1. If I were to get anything for my 35th birthday this year, I would want a trip to England and France. The three things we would do are visit large country homes, visit art museums, and eat. But since that's not going to happen . . .
2. How about an iPad 2? Or a rain check for an iPad 2, since the iPad 3 is coming out in March and the 2 will probably go down in price. See, I can be economical. Oh, still not in the budget? Well then . . .
3. I've been wanting a Silhouette Cameo for a few months. I think it would be a fun cutting tool to have for the whole family. It's a decent price on Amazon.com. My only worry is maybe I won't use it enough. And it is almost $30o . . .
4. So maybe that photo-editing software I've been wanting? Or help putting my shelves on the wall? Or the old standby - money to go shopping. What? That's what I always ask for? I know. I'm predictable.
Well, whatever you come up with, I'm sure it will be great. Not tour-of-Europe great, but that's okay. Maybe I can sleep in and dream of Europe. : )
Love,
Your Wife
2 comments:
I'm still holding out for my trip to England. Every year I think of a new occasion it would be a good gift for--my next thought is for our 15th anniversary (next spring). Well, I can dream! As for the iPad, I highly recommend it. I LOVE that thing! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!
I agree with you--there is nothing worse than throwing up! I would do anything to not throw up. I know that wasn't the point of your blog entry, but I just wanted to say that. :) Best of luck getting something fun for your birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment