Sunday, August 26, 2007

Photo Shoot






Well, I'm no photographer, and our 4 year-old digital camera is starting to show its age, but here are some shots I attempted of the kids today. We have a pretty nice camera, but I've noticed the delay between pressing the button and the taking of the picture seems to be getting longer and longer. It may be time to put the old camera down. Luckily Jillian and Hayden are old enough to try to smile, and Kara willingly slept through the whole ordeal. She is growing big already. Wish more of you could see her. Hope the blog helps. We are enjoying reading all of our friends' blogs too. If you have one and we don't know about it, clue us in.

Amy

4 comments:

ellen said...

Nice photos!!

Todd and Anna said...

Wow Amy! Those turned our great I think. I am impressed with your photography and your 4 year old camera. Kids look great!
Todd

Unknown said...

So cute! You inspire me to start a blog for our little family. way to stand tall after having three kids. We miss you guys! Can we webcam soon?

Shauna

Ken and Amy said...

Little Kara is adorable! Great pictures of the kids! Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys.
The Pollary's